1 Pack of Wright's Parmesan Sun Dried Tomato Bread Mix
320ml Lukewarm Water
1. Place bread mix in the mixing bowl.
2. Add water and mix together for 5 mins to form a ball of dough
3. Place the dough on a floured surface and let it rise for 5 mins
4. Knead and stretch the dough for 2 mins and mould it into a ball
5. Shape the dough and place it into a large greased loaft tin. Mine loaft tin is about L10” x W4” by H4.5".
6. Cover with cling wrap and leave it in a warm place to rise for about 45 mins or until the dough has doubled in size.
7. Pre-heat oven to 230C
8. Uncover the bread dough and bake it in the over for about 30 mins for a loaf. 15 mins for rolls
9. Bake until it is golden brown and sounds hollow when you tab the base.
10. Turn out and cool on a wire rack