10 November 2009

Bryan's 1st Birthday

Time flies and now it is just a day away from Bryan's 1st Birthday Celebrations.

I've improvised and made all this fondant toppers for the chocolate cupcakes that I'll be serving to all the kids.

It was really fun making these and even Hubby got interested and helped to roll the strips for the bumble bee. hahahahaha however, after rolling about 5 bumble bees strips, he gave up and declared that his fingers are cramping hahahahahahaha.....

These rainbows are so cute and easy to make and it will make the cupcake more special :) I curve the arches around my piping tip to get a nice & even arch.

Here is the Mickey Mouse 2-tier Mocha Pound Cake with Coffee Swiss Meringue Buttercream covered in Fondant and topped with Mickey Mouse cake topper that I bought online.



My Happy 1 year old son :)

No comments:

Post a Comment