29 February 2012

Happycall Pans


I really love my Happycall Pans. These are the pans in my kitchen now :

  • Basic Pan
  • Ocher Pan
  • Diamond Wok
  • 18cm & 20cm Pots (waiting to recieve)

Ever since my first pan arrived, I've been experimenting with different dishes and snacks and I'm still so impressed by its capabilities :)

Let's see, here are some of the dishes I've prepared so far:

  • Sweet & Sour Chicken (Gok Lok Yuk)
  • Marmite Chicken
  • Aunt Aster's Chicken Stew
  • Gong Pao Ji Ting
  • Pan Fried Fish with Black Sauce
  • Sambal Fish (using Prima paste)
  • "Claypot" Chicken Rice
  • Garlic Ketchup Prawns
  • Beef Bulgogi
  • Spaghetti Bolognese
  • Black Hokkien Mee

And here are the snacks & cake:

  • Cinnamon & Apple Tea Cake
  • Peanut Pancake (Mee Chiam Kueh)
  • Muah Chee

Chicken Stew Claypot Chicken
Rice

Marmite Chicken Mee Chiam Kueh

No comments:

Post a Comment